The flow system is a simple and cost saving way to drain your water system, protecting it from winter frosts and reducing risk of infection from stagnant water throughout the year. With the step by step instructions you will be guided through the quick and easy process, enabling you to use your leisure vehicle all year round. A matter of minutes draining down your water system will give you peace of mind whatever the season.
The drainage kits all come with instruction DVD’s showing a drain down demonstration.
- Step 1 : Drain water heater and open tap to run water pump for a moment. Turn power off to electric pump. Close all taps. Fit Floe device to plug in adaptor.
- Step 2 : Fit device and adaptor to socket on side of van.
- Step 3 : Attach an air compressor or a foot pump to the valve located at the bottom of the Floe device. Compress to 15PSI (1BAR) maximum.
- Step 4 : Go to the first tap and run until dry. When dry, close taps at sinks, showers and any other water outlets. When system is drained leave all taps in the open position.
- Guidance only – refer to manufacturers instructions